Vitamins for all family members
Each age needs its own vitamins to help support the body and internal organs. What is more suitable for adults, and what for children or adolescents?
- Vitamin complexes aimed at maintaining youth and beauty, at restoring skin, hair and nails, and at normalizing the nervous system is suitable for women.
- For men, complexes will be optimal for supporting male strength, for arranging the work of internal organs, for male health and beauty, for the functionality of the body and maintaining the work of the genitals.
- Elderly people need drugs that slow down the ageing process, restore bone strength (calcium and vitamin D) and joints, improve heart, and blood vessels.
- Children need pills to grow and strengthen bones to restore the amount of iron in the body. For children and adolescents, complexes for immunity are especially relevant, which contain many vitamins and minerals.
A few tips on how to choose the right complex of vitamins
What vitamins to choose? The choice of tablets depends on the goals:
If this is prevention, give preference to complex preparations, which contain the main vitamins and minerals. With the support of the body, multivitamins are better, but they will be ineffective with a deep lack of specific minerals, such as iron, iodine or calcium. Therefore, during treatment, and restoration of certain body functions, it is better to prefer monovitamins.
Effective vitamin complexes should properly affect the body, and not exacerbate its condition. To do this, you should first determine your symptoms and only then choose supplements.
- Vitamin A will help maintain the beauty of hair and nails, accelerate their growth and strengthen. He is good for the eyes.
- Group B vitamins are good for the nervous system.
- Vitamin D protects the immune system.
- Vitamin E will improve the reproductive system.
Selection of vitamins by composition is the most comfortable way to choose pills that are really useful for you. If you do not know which drug to purchase, we are ready to provide you with a recommendation based on a test designed for the individual selection of vitamins and minerals for daily use.
What vitamins are good for skin.
Anti-aging enthusiasts will find their number one ally there! Vitamin A – also known as retinol – helps to quickly renew skin cells while giving it a younger, firmer and more plump appearance.
In addition to being antioxidant, vitamin B2 also protects cells while strengthening the skin. It is already found in most of our foods, but why not benefit the skin as well?
If you want to sing loudly I woke up like this while being proud of your skin, go for vitamin B3. It is the key ingredient to smooth the grain of the skin while maintaining its hydration .
We are more often used to have about vitamin B12 in diets. Indeed, it is especially vegans and vegans who consume it daily. But in serums, this vitamin also helps firm the skin by boosting its metabolism.
The madness around vitamin C takes its roots when we realized that it is a cocktail of youth alone. Anti-aging, antioxidant, rejuvenating but also protective against UV rays. What more ?
If you are prone to acne, eczema, or another skin discomfort that causes damage, vitamin D is your number one solution. Its anti-inflammatory properties will relieve your skin in no time.
Vitamin E is the last on our list, but not the least. In the cosmetic market right now it’s the best antioxidant you can get your hands on. A true best friend of a sensitive and dry skin, it gives a long-lasting rebound effect to the skin.
How to understand what vitamins I need
Scientists emit about 20 important vitamins, minerals and amino acids that are involved in metabolism. All of them can be obtained from food with proper and balanced nutrition.
If the nutrition is defective – it contains few foods with a high content of nutrients – or monotonous with the predominant consumption of only one type of food, vitamin deficiency may occur. Drinking alcohol and smoking can also lead to a deficiency: these bad habits disrupt the metabolism, and the digestibility of beneficial trace elements.
Vitamins from the pharmacy are needed to make up for the deficiency of nutrients. To understand which vitamins are missing, you need to see a doctor. Based on an examination, history taking and tests, he will be able to identify a deficiency and select the right dose of vitamins to compensate for it.
Taking vitamins prophylactically – for example, during the cold season – is not worth it. This also applies to seasonal deficiency of vitamins. Spring vitamin deficiency is a common household myth. Previously, when the food over the winter ended, and people received few nutrients with food, there really were problems. Now we have access to fresh vegetables and fruits all year round, and doctors are increasingly talking about hypervitaminosis – an overabundance of vitamins due to their uncontrolled intake.